Saturday, August 21, 2010

Assignment 1, Introduction

Hello class,
My name is Caitlin O'Rourke. It is my third and final year at SRJC. I am a business major, and plan to get my Real Estate license by next summer, before I transfer to a University in Southern California. I am also on the swim team here at SRJC. I swam my freshman year in 09, but had to redshirt last year for medical reasons. I have missed competing a lot and cannot wait for this season to begin!
English has always been my strongest subject, and despite my somewhat dry choice of a major, I always enjoy English classes the most! I took this class because I really want to keep my option for transfer to a UC system open, and also because I enjoyed my other critical thinking class last semester (Speech 3A). I think applying critical thinking techniques to my writing as well, will only benefit me as a student and writer. I look forward to this course.

No comments:

Post a Comment